Saturday, November 12, 2011

How Martha Stewart Does Christmas

 Okay.
I confess.


I am a huge nut for Christmas.  I love the smells, the sounds, the music, and the aura of good cheer that seems to touch even the coldest heart.   I love giving gifts that I have made with love and care.  I love seeing the smiles when the color or texture is just right.


Right now my Christmas planning is in full swing, filled with crafty projects for everyone on my list.


To fuel my inspiration, do I head to a store?  Pick up a trendy magazine?  Watch Project Runway?


No way. 
I comb Etsy.  I devour Ravelry.  I confer with my very crafty friends.


And then I turn to the queen of crafts Herself.  There is no arguing about this;  nobody does Christmas better than Martha Stewart.  These projects from her site make perfect do-it-yourself projects for all of you creative, crafty readers. 


So go find your yarn.  Get out your thread and glue guns.
Enjoy!


And stay tuned for my Top 10 holiday handmade gift list, complete with tutorials, prices and where to buy all the materials.  It's a great way to cut your holiday stress in half.


Coming next week!
Sweater Stockings

Pretty Paper Wreath

Gingerbread Cookie Cutter Gift Toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your thoughts are appreciated!