Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Right Now I'm...

Photo by Maren Vestol

Sharing. It's a nice thing to do.
Grabbed this fun idea from Melissa at Designher Brands. PASS IT ON!

Right now, I’m:

Wearing--
My favorite knit jeans, my oldest tee and a scarf I knit 5 years ago.
A bracelet with charms hand made by a great friend.
Bare feet. Comfort clothes of the best sort.


Drinking --
Earl Grey tea with a slice of Meyer lemon from my backyard tree


Listening To--
My cat meow, reminding me it's time to go out in the courtyard for grass. Reminding me I need to take a break in bare feet. Reminding me to breathe.


Wondering--
How many more rows until I finish my next knitted shawl


Wishing--
I could knit faster like Caroline!


Thinking--
I am soooo glad that summer 's heat is almost over


Feeling--
Glad, inspired, very thankful to have good yarn, good friends and stories to tell


Hoping--
That I can finish a chapter before I take my cat outside!


Planning on--
Kale and broccoli salad for dinner. Sesame tahini dressing. (recipe
coming!) Deviled eggs too. The kind my mother made better than anyone else could...


Aggravated by--
Not much, for once!
A very good day.


Most passionate about--
The next scene I am about to write.
LOVE these crazy characters. How do they make such a mess of their lives?
Hey, don't look at me!


Wanting--
Chocolate.
But not giving in. Not.
Giving.
In.
Yet....


Dreaming Of--
A song by the Gipsy Kings
Can't remember the title
But very lovely.


Wishing I was--
Eating macarons in Paris.
Sipping a cafe creme.
In a little shop overlooking Notre Dame, on my way to the Louvre....


Trying to--
Focus on now.
On the soft fur pressing against my feet.
On the pinkish gold afternoon light so beautiful I want to spin it into miles of yarn.
On the steam swirling gently from my tea cup.


Most thankful for--
All the above, including the little cat who almost died 6 months ago.
Who is now happy and soft, wanting to go out to play.


Giving up on--
"Should, must, need, can't"


Thinking--
All is well.
All is well.
All is well.


And now I'm almost able to hear the church bells chime over the old tiled roofs above
the Seine....

I'd love to see your answers.  Curl up with a cup of coffee and give them some thought. When you're through, post a link to your blog with your own answers to these fun questions!

Photo by Jennifer Wolsey







1 comment:

  1. Right now, I'm:
    wearing . . . a polka dot dress, to cheer me up

    Drinking . . . cabernet

    Listening to . . . mood music at hotel

    Wondering . . .how to finish all that MUST be done

    Wishing . . . my nephew would get better NOW

    Thinking . . .I'm so glad for my friends and fam

    Feeling . . . tired but happy

    Aggravated by . . . that LOOMING To Do list

    Most passionate about . . . literacy for students with significant disabilities - NO GIVING UP!

    Wishing I was . . . home with my sweetie, swimming laps together

    Most thankful for . . . my grandchildren

    Giving up on . . . NOTHING - not ready to give up yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Your thoughts are appreciated!